Last updated July 22, 2020
The guidelines below (“Community Guidelines”) supplement and amend the Terms of Service (“ToS”), available at http://18.104.22.168/terms-of-service. If there is any conflict between the Community Guidelines and the ToS, the applicable terms in the Community Guidelines will prevail. Capitalized expressions not defined in the Community Guidelines have the meaning set out in the ToS.
WeSolve empowers people to share ideas – but to do so we must ensure that our Service is not misused and that People respect each other.
In using our Service, You agree not to
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, stream, distribute, time share or otherwise commercially exploit the Service;
- use the Service to Process data on behalf of any third party that is not the Entity you represent;
- modify, adapt, or hack the Service or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks;
- use the Service in any unlawful manner, including, but not limited to, violation of any person’s privacy rights;
- use the Service to send unsolicited or unauthorized bulk mail, junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes or other forms of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- use the Service to store or transmit files, materials, data, text, audio, video, images or other content that infringes on any person’s intellectual property rights;
- use the Service in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services and its components;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise discover the source code of any Software making up the Service;
- purport to be affiliated with WeSolve when you are not, and/or purport to have a status, role or access level you do not have, and/or impersonate a person you are not in a misleading manner (e.g. through means of a misleading profile picture);
- create multiple profiles to evade the consequences of not abiding our Community Policy and/or ToS;
- share private information with third parties obtained through the use of the Service ;
- use the Service to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any content that is unlawful, racist, hateful, abusive, libelous, obscene, or discriminatory;
- use the Service to knowingly post, transmit, upload, link to, send or store any viruses, malware, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other similar harmful software (“Malicious Software”); or
- attempt to use, or in fact use the Service in violation of the ToS.
Fair Usage Limits
You understand that even if or when We describe or offer our Services in certain regards as “unlimited”, this only applies to what can be expected to be fair usage of our Service. In general, for Spaces, Accounts or API connections on our Service that experience unusual amounts of usage in any given time period, either by accident, happenstance or abuse, We reserve the rights to take action to alleviate the situation or to prevent it in the future.
If We are of the opinion that Your usage of Our Service is significantly exceeding a level that is normal for an Account or Space on Our Service We may contact You to alleviate the situation. We also reserve the right to throttle or suspend any affected Account, Space or API connection from the Service or parts of our Service at our own discretion. As a non-binding guideline, if You plan to use WeSolve under normal circumstances with a community of up to 1000 People You probably have nothing to worry about in this regard. If You are in doubt, please contact Our customer service.
Space Squatting and Inactive Spaces
It is not allowed to squat (intentionally register and hold without the intent to use) WeSolve Spaces (subdomains that you register) for any purpose. Selling, buying or exchanging registered Spaces is not allowed. WeSolve reserves the right to register and mediate ownership of Spaces for known brands (e.g. acmecorp.wesolve.app).
We reserve the right to terminate Spaces and permanently delete Content on any Space that We consider to be inactive. We consider a Space to be inactive if (i) The Space is not visited by any logged in Account of that Space in the thirty (30) days after the first forty-eight (48) hours of it being registered (ii) if the Space is not visited by any logged in Member of that Space for a period of six (6) months.
Sub-Processors under http://22.214.171.124/sub-processors.